Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paging Dr. Movie Selection...

... or whatever it was?

I was just thinking about your dilemma and wondered if you had decided on either a movie website or an art for kids innovation.

I was also wondering if you had though about combining the two ideas- maybe take your movie website idea and turn it into educational software that helps kids figure out what kind of art resonates with them? I think that's what got me into art originally- finding something I liked, learning more about it, and branching out from there. There are a million directions you could go with that...

Or maybe you already have something. I was just curious as to how that was going, and I'm sure I'm not the only one- let us know how you're doing.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, a decision has been made. Still "chewing" on how best to bring it into a reality. I look forward to presenting on the 19th.

    ReplyDelete